Bare Arms Podcast Studio
At the Bare Arms HQ in Westminster, we have a professional podcast setup that is straightforward to use for beginners, but has a raft of nifty advanced features for the more seasoned podcaster as used by the H-Hr Podcast. The 4x Rode Microphones and a Rodcaster Pro mixing desk mean that you can get up and recording in a matter of minutes with zero hassle. Need space to record a DnD or tabletop session? The adjacent training room has bags of space for you to expand into. Want a long term home for your podcast? Longer multi-session contracts are available on request.
Uniquely the room is at basement level to the rear of the building meaning a huge reduction in noise, but at the same time the area is open to the fresh air. Access can be arranged 24/7, with secure parking available for cars and bikes (paid via RingGo between 7am-7pm on weekdays, free other times). The HQ is within walking distance from Victoria, Pimlico and St.James’s stations.
- 4 x Rode NT1-A Condenser microphone
- 2 x DT 770 Pro 80 ohm headsets
- Rode ‘Rodecaster’ Pro mixing desk: 4 x XLR inputs, bluetooth, USB and aux inputs
- Simple stereo recording or 14-Channel multitrack recording available
- Natural and studio lighting available
- Camera stands and backdrops available
- Sofa, chairs, fridge and tea making facilities
- Very easy to use mixing desk designed for podcasts makes the whole process straightforward
- Multiple inputs allow for laptop, phone and phonecall/zoom audio to be recorded
- Recording format can either be multi-channel for easy detailed editing later or simple stereo recording
- Record to microSD memory card or straight to your device
- Stand alone recording space. No noisy bands next door!
- 24/7 access if required
- Toilet on site
- Secure parking available
- Central London with excellent transport links
Podcast Studio hire rates
|2hr Session:||£75.00||Out of business hours sessions available|
|1/2 Day: (4hrs)||£125.00||Evening sessions available|
|Full Day: (9hrs)||£225.00|